Tuesday, April 30, 2013

"Protected Feelings"


Anyone I meet, I look for you
Whoever I talk to, I want to know what you would have said
I hear the words you never said
I agree with you.

I confess to myself I need you
And then I console myself for it
I promise not to ask the same question over and over again, to myself.
I confess again.

You have become the reason for my existence
Your smile is my sunshine, your voice is my compass of life
The words you speak weave my thoughts together
Your eyes tell me what I should believe
The flow of your hair changes the rhythm of my heart
Your fragrance lingers, never to leave me alone

And I watch you from a distance
As a stranger in a new town
You have always lived with me, but
I don’t exist for you.

Secrets are not kept, they should be protected
I will protect you from the world
And keep you away from me
I always knew, we were never meant to be.

And yet I hope for a day
When you will know
There was someone who walked by
Asked you for an address, to live forever in oblivion


Q
30th April 2013

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

οf cоurse like уour wеb-sіte howeνeг you havе to test the spellіng оn sеѵeгal of yоuг ρosts.

A number of them are rife with spеlling isѕuеs and I in
findіng it νery trоublesomе tο inform the reality on the othеr hand I wіll certaіnly
сome baсk аgаin.

Heге is mу ωeb-sіte ..
. anti-aging skin care reviews