Saturday, December 06, 2014

Are we there yet?



I suddenly feel depressed.
You feel happiness all around;
In just a moment.
But, there has to be a reason,
To get that lump in my throat.
Or have moist eyes.
To feel agony or intimate
To feel lost or purposely lose.
Feel sheer joy or blue.
Alas, I get so busy with the feeling
Of sadness or celebration!
Arguing to convince why I am right, always;
I don’t remember why all this started? And when I do,
I don’t know how to step it up or step back?
I forget why all exists, at all.

We need to understand, that
All want to be happy.
And all we want is someone;
Who needs us.

To be at the place,
Where you and I can breathe;.
We don’t need words
We just need sense.
To touch and embrace.
To see and know.
To taste and serve.
To listen and nod.
To say and not hurt.
.

Are we there yet?

No comments: